Two deaths in Debrecen caused by carbon monoxide

Local News

An elderly couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning on Sunday, November 14, in Debrecen said the duty officer of the Hajdu-Bihar County Emergency Management Board.

Lieutenant Tibor Balogh said in his announcement that a carbon monoxide poisoning occurred inside a family house where two elderly people resided. The rescuers have only been able to establish the death, they were not able to help. Experts will examine the circumstances and the cause of deaths.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *